We invite you to contribute Oral Presentations / Poster Presentations / Video films to the scientific session, based on original research only on diurnal (Falconiformes) and nocturnal (Strigiformes) raptors from Asia.
Kindly go to the website for downloads and instructions:
• Registration forms.
• Abstract forms.
• For details about registration fees, important dates, international students grant (ISG), scientific program, schedule, venues, field visits, visa formalities, committees, collaborators, organizers, contact information, map, etc.)
Important dates (see website):
• Deadline for receiving abstracts: 31st August, 2013
• Last date for registration (Early Bird): 31st October, 2013
• Last date of registration with late fees: 1st November till 31st December
• Last date for International Student Grant (ISG) application: 31st October, 2013